Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My E-Textbook
Design elements and tasks
My E-textbook will be a collection of tasks all aiming to have students
on finding solutions to a variety of problems and
their findings in groups. This e-book should be made the same way.
...all of it with a clear language focus in
My students are adult ESL learners in Brazil.
Why an E-book?
Because E-books can be powerful, user-friendly,
media and key components of students' language development.
The e-book should appeal to as many skills and senses as possible.
The students should be involved in as many steps of the process as possible.
, simple design
Two-way Feedback sessions
And of course...