Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of My E-Textbook
Design elements and tasks
My E-textbook will be a collection of tasks all aiming to have students
on finding solutions to a variety of problems and
their findings in groups. This e-book should be made the same way.
...all of it with a clear language focus in
My students are adult ESL learners in Brazil.
Why an E-book?
Because E-books can be powerful, user-friendly,
media and key components of students' language development.
The e-book should appeal to as many skills and senses as possible.
The students should be involved in as many steps of the process as possible.
, simple design
Two-way Feedback sessions
And of course...