Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Classes in Ancient Israel
Transcript of Social Classes in Ancient Israel
in Ancient Palestine by Olivia Bin, There was no middle
class: only upper
and lower classes. There were very few rich
people and most members
of society were part of the
poor working class. Slavery did exist, but it
was not common because
most Jews could not afford
slaves. In ancient Palestine, hard
work earned you great
respect, if little money. Social outcasts such as the
very poor, the sick, women,
and the "dirty" were looked down upon and excluded from religious life. Katie Decker, & Colette Toal The lower classes clothed themselves in dyed woolen fabric or linen made from flax. The daily life of a woman in ancient Palestine consisted of manufacturing clothing and managing the household.