Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Azoospermia
Azoospermia is am medical condition of a man not having any measurable level or sperm in his semen.
inability to get your partner pregnant
increased body fat , body hair , and breast tissue .
clear ,watery,or whitish discharge from penis
testicles that are small,soft, or non-palpable ( cannot be felt) .
How is it diagnosed ?
retrograde ejaculation ( when semen travels into the bladder instead of outside the body .
hormones may be used to treat hormonal in balance
percutaneus empolization ( used to treat blockage made by enlarged veins
sperm extraction ( surgery )
Types of Azoospermia :
Obstructive azoospermia ( occurs when blockage in the duct system prevents sperm from mixing with semen.
Non-Obstructive azoospermia ( occurs when there is a problem with the bodys production of sperm .