Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Future of Coupons
Transcript of The Future of Coupons
How are coupons processed now?
What's going on with coupons now?
What's the future of coupons?
3 important tips for creating a great coupon campaign What's On The Menu For Today? Cou • pons [kue-ponz] noun Why Coupons? 1. Small ads that give customers a reason to take action
2. A great way for companies to drive trial
3. The #1 reason consumers become fans of brands and businesses on Facebook Coupons & Brands Go Way Back 1888 - The first coupon for Coca-Cola appeared 1965 - Half of all families in the US were using coupons What About Digital? Online redemption rates grew by 263% in 2009 Online redemption rates average 17.2% Shareable social coupons average a 20% redemption rate For a 25% reduction, customers would: Sign up for an email newsletter (79%!) Like a Page on Facebook (67%!) Who's My Customer? Traditional coupons average only a .9%
redemption rate With traditional coupons, brands seek out customers With digital coupons, customers
seek out brands. So What's the Future Look Like? Social Coupons Shareable social coupons average a 20% redemption rate Social allows for specific,
detailed data of your fans Source: nchmarketing.com Source: socialcommercetoday.com With social deals, brands and consumers
seek out each other 3 Tips To Get The Most
Out of Social Coupons Source: blog.nielsen.com Source: the-dma.org Source: socialmediatoday.com Thank you!
coupsmart.com/archives Source: 2012 Red Plum Purse Strings Survey Who's My Customer?