Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hypothesis
Voltage, as potential energy, turns into current.
Voltage calculated Current
1 0.0 0.0
2 0.96 0.2
3 3.12 0.9
4 6.48 2
5 10.80 3.2
Resistance Value used: 0.33 Ohms
Analysis: Write a three part conclusion. Remember to include a discussion of your hypothesis, how your selected resistance and slope value compare, and discussion of any possible sources of error.
This lab was performed to explore and support Ohm's Law. From this lab, I learned that Ohm was right; current and voltage are proportional. The only mistake that could have been made was in the measurement of current, as it was not precise. This experiment did not prove my hypothesis right; it merely showed how changes in voltage affect current. The slope was ten times the resistance value.