Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make a Prezi
Transcript of How to make a Prezi
-When adding a presentation, be aware that you need to add the slides to your path in order to actually present your power point. You go to ‘edit path’ on the bottom of the grayish toolbar on your left.
-You can make words bigger or smaller!
-Press this button.
-Make it really small by pressing it and there will be a - to make it smaller… Then drag the circle into a letter or just anywhere, and there you go!
-To add a picture, you go to “insert” which is in the top gray bar in the middle. Press the drop down, and you can select the first button that says “Image”.
-You can add so many other things such as shapes, symbols, videos, layouts, music, voiceover, powerpoint, etc. These option are all under the “insert” drop-down.
You are started out with a specific number of slides if you have chosen a theme.
-If you haven’t yet, choose a template.
- Go to the middle of the top section, and select “Customize”. You can choose a new template.
-If you choose a template, you usually start out with some slides.
-On the left side of your screen you can add slides, or delete them by pressing, the circle with the blue + in it.
-To delete a slide, find the left tab bar, and on the bottom of it, there’s a button, “Edit Path”. This will allow you to change the path of a slide, or delete one.
-Hover your cursor over the slide and a red X should appear in its right-upper hand corner.
Doing it with a Group/Individually
-You will be brought to your prezi. On the right-upper hand corner there will be 5 buttons. Slide your mouse over the icons but do not click on them. Slide your cursor over to the one that says, “Share”. Now click the button.
-The first option says: “Share prezi”.
-You should get to a screen saying, “Share [Name of your prezi]”
-On the bottom it says: Add people.
-Enter anybody’s email that will be working with you.
-This option is right next to the tab where you add emails. It now says, “Editor” But once you press that button, you can change it to “Viewer” if you’d like.
-Now that your prezi is shared, click the X in the right upper corner.
Making your own Prezi
- There will be a square that says, “New Prezi”.
How to get to Prezi
Setting up your account
- Enter your First and Last name, along with your email and a set password.
- Next a question will be on the bottom saying, “So what do you do?” Answer: “Student”
- Next it says, “Thanks!” and select from the drop down “other”.
- Select the box.
- Get into Google Chrome.
- In your browser search up http://Prezi.com.
- Once you get to the site, press the blue button that says, “Get started".
- You can choose a plan, but we are using the Free plan. (O$ per month.)
- It will ask you to choose a template.
- You may choose one right away, or at the bottom right it will say “Start Blank Prezi”.
- If you choose a template, select, “Use Template” which is a blue button on the bottom right corner.
To add a picture, you go to “insert” which is in the top white bar in the middle. Press the drop down, and you can select the first button that says “Image”.
-You can add so many other things such as shapes, symbols, highlight words, videos, layouts, music, voice over, power point, you can doodle with marker and pencil, etc. These option are all under the “insert” drop-down.
-You can make words bigger or.....
-Click on the text.
-Make it really small by pressing it and
there will be a - to make it smaller…
Then drag the circle into a letter or
just anywhere, and there you go!
Make them really small
Changing the appearance of your prezi
EVEN MORE THINGS TO DO!
-You can also flip your prezi upside down
- Click for a new frame at the top left corner (grey tool bar)
- Land the cursor over a corner
- Rotate the frame over 360 degrees
- Then add your text there
How to turn off screen when presenting
- Click" Present" in the right hand corner
- Then press the B button on your keyboard
- Like this!
Prezi Example Tutorial