Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of IPE reintroduction
What do you need to know?
Understand the PRINCIPLES of the physical exam
: inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation,
positioning, draping, observation and comfort of patient
: to collect information, develop trust,
Understand the SEQUENCE
Recognize NORMAL findings
Unsure, curious, nervous, making connections
wanting to learn more!
The typical student: right now in IPE
Go prepared to class: checklist, clothing
Practice on each other, on friends
Watch the GAPE videos !!!
Get as much out of IPE as possible
What lies ahead??
A feeling of deeper understanding
More motor control
but always: questions
: 4-5pm and 5-6pm
Extra IPE Sessions
Continued PE practice
Putting it all together
GYN, GU, breast exams
Starting to think about abnormals
Connections to disease states
M2 year - WAY ahead
need to understand this now!