Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GOLD
by: Alannys Marie Matos 3B
The atomic mass for
Melting point and boiling point?
Melting point for
Boiling point for
Classification: metal, nonmetal, or metalloid?
The classification for
The chemical symbol for
Number of protons?
Number of neutrons in each common isotope?
The number of protons is "
The atomic number for
The number of isotope is "
Naturally found as: a solid, liquid, or a gas?
is naturally found as a "solid"
What color is the element?
Where can it be found on Earth?
My element color is "
is found throughout the
earth and sea
but there are natural spots where we can recover much higher concentrations of this
What common objects is it found in?
Old reading glasses
There’s gold in some photographic toners.
What are some common uses?
Dentistry and Medicine
Medals and Awards
Who, when, & how it was discovered?
James W. Marshall discovered Gold on January 24, 1848, he saw something shiny in Sutter Creek near Coloma, California. He had discovered gold unexpectedly while overseeing construction of a sawmill on the American River.