Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of motorcycle
. Complete a chart like the one below showing how science, technology, math, and engineering were all used in the creation of your technological product.
Example Science Technology Engineering
If you had the ability to change this product in any way, what would you change?
2. What is the purpose of your artifact?
The motorcycle is to take up minimum space in traffic and to get to places faster.
5. What are some of the innovations that this product has undergone since its original invention? (include the date of the innovation)
Anti-lock brakes were introduced in 1972 and Honda introduced the airbag system in 2006.
8. How has this product impacted society in a negative way?
It is easy to get injured riding a motorcycle.
4. How was it used when originally invented? How is it used today?
1. What is your artifact (product)?
It was established in 1885.It was invented by the German inventor Gottlieb Daimler.
It was originally used for fairs and circuses.
Today it is used for transportation.
The motorcycle has helped people
get to places much faster than a car
because the motorcycle can maneuver
through traffic very easily. It also saves
people money on gas.
We would add a GPS and a cup holder.
Transportation best classifies it because the motorcycle is an act of transportation.
Example: The Motorcycle
Science: Made the idea of the motorcycle
Technology:Made the motorcycle faster than a car.
Engineering:Build the motorcycle
By: Anahi and Ariana
3. Who was the original inventor (who owns the patent) and when was your product invented?
6. Which of these areas of technology best classifies the artifact?