Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership
Leadership What was discovered What we believe
to be important 3 theoretical umbrellas
of leadership Traits Behaviours Contingency
Theory What do we think about
Contingency Theory? Our Questions
1. Whether they be family, friends or public figures can you name someone you believe to be a great leader?
2. What behaviours, practices, traits and ideas made these people in your opinion a great leader?
3. If you were to create the ultimate great leader what characteristics would they possess?1. What makes a great leader? What makes a
bad/ineffective leader? 1. Whether they be family, friends or public figures can you name someone you believe to be a bad/ineffective leader?
2. What behaviours, practices, traits and ideas made these people, in your opinion, a bad/ineffective leader?
3. If you were to list the characteristics for the ultimate bad/ineffective leader what would they be? Confidence Honesty Diffusal of powers Commitment Equality Reliability Led by example Poise under pressure Following passion and vision Team player Honesty Reliability Fairness Loyalty Non judgmental Willing to go the extra mile Flexible Open minded Understanding Patient Loyalty Flexible Open minded Understanding Patient Selfish Easily influenced Not taking responsibility Lack of loyalty Dishonest/untruthful Very singled minded Inconsistent Disloyal Abusing use of power Couldn’t trust what their motivation was Manipulating people Lack of confidence Unwillingness to learn Not having the insight to know what your lacking and the willingness to recognise your strengths and weaknesses Opinionated Discriminatory Bad time management Passing the blame Devious Telling lies