Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Robert Bentley
the genre of the personal essay Some Essays and Collections:
Style and Contributions:
Consisted of humor, satire, reportage, and criticism; included mostly dialog with some narration
Produced over 600 essays in his lifetime
Influenced modern humorists particularly with his essays that were published in The New Yorker
Many of his works were made into films, such as "You'd be surprised", in 1926. Robert Benchley "Of All Thinks"
"Love Conquers All"
"Pluck and Luck"
"The Early Worm"
"Benchley -- Or Else"
Benchley's simple definition of humor: "Anything that makes people laugh" Characters typically exaggerated the representation of the common man with less common sense.