Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Apple State
Transcript of The Apple State
Location and Geography
The coordinates are 47.5 N, 120.5 W. Washington has many mountains.
Spokane Valley-largest city
Port Gambel- oldest city
Clyde Hill- Best place to live
Washington was founded by Jaun Perez November 11, 1889. Washington was the 42nd State. An Indian tribe is the Willpa Tribe.
Bodies of Water
Some bodies of water are the Pacific Ocean, Columbia River, and Lake Washington.
Some natural resources are evergreens, water, timber, fish, and silver.
Some agricultural products are potatoes, peppermint, apples, azaleas, wine grapes, and wheat.
Some manufacturing products are air planes, school buses, computers, lightbulbs, and cars.
Washington is a temperate state.
Places of Interest
Here are some places of interest the Space Needle, Woodland Park Zoo, Museum of Flight, Seattle Aquarium, and Century Link Field.
This years population is 6,984,900 people.
Flower: Coast Rhoded Endron
Tree: Western Hemlock
Thanks for Watching