Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Student Discourse
"I don't know the answer, but I think..." Classroom
increase student ownership of learning
make ALL students integral contributors to scientific discussions
Partner work has two versions of the worksheet, A and B. The answers to the A worksheet are on the B worksheet and vice versa.
In quads, partner A works with another A to figure out their answers and practice explaining the problems they have the answers to.
Then they switch partners and check their answers with partner B.
Students have access to lesson keys, teacher guides, or previewing lessons and then they facilitate classwork with student groups.
Teacher uses coaching encouragement cards to help a student guide whole class academic discourse.
Students use coaching cards with their teams to facilitate academic discourse.
Everybody Speaks Once
Use mini-rubber ducks to ensure all students speak once before anyone speaks twice