Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Research Presentation
Organizations Power exaggerates +s and -s Hierarchies are Functional Power might not corrupt It's ubiquitous, and it's basically good Power & Status
Structure Our Social World and the better we understand them, the more effective we can be. better attention,
but more self-centered processing we have biased views of people with power Individuals seek status; Groups confer it 3 Primary Themes: For more info, contact Jen Overbeck, firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers can be downloaded from http://www.marshall.usc.edu/faculty/directory/overbeck