Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7- Overview FDoS Student Process
Transcript of 7- Overview FDoS Student Process
-Get acquainted with community partners
-Find out dates and times
-Register for FDoS
-will receive confirmation
FDoS in March/April
-Get time off from work
-Set up transportation
-Pick up t-shirt
-Be clear about your service learning assignment
-Watch for reminders (Wed/Thur)
such as location, time, date, clothing, preference
-Find Pioneer for Change Student Leader
-Post comments on
-Submit photos to FDoS photo contest
-Complete Assignment in GS
“Life takes you many places and to restrict the areas in which it has to explore is to restrict the knowledge that is out there. I was fulfilled to have been put in this situation and (this) community Service Learning project.”
(2012, St. Vincent de Paul Project)