Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE WORLD OF CARTOONS
Transcript of THE WORLD OF CARTOONS
-He drew in the 1940`s
-Disney was a film producer, voice actor, animator, and director
-He created Mickey Mouse with his team`s help
-Disney`s first hit character was Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
William Denby ''Bill'' Hanna created:
-Tom and Jerry,
-Scooby Doo (my favorite)
Charles Martin "Chuck" Jones
-Made Bugs Bunny and the Loony Toons
-Later on he started his own studio named Chuck Jones Productions
BYE,THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WORLD OF CARTOONS
1.You should start with drawing 3d shapes and then stretch and squash them
2. You should also start with hands and heads before drawing motion or emotion since those are more complicated to draw
3. It is best to draw on paper with a pencil for beginner cartoonists
How Do You Draw Cartoons Without A Guide
This project bettered me because now I know to use shapes in some of my cartoons. But the truth is I`m still not very good at drawing cartoons. I always draw realistic pictures. Maybe cartoons are not my style. I will still work at them though.
I suggest to begin with steps to show you how to make what you want to draw. After a while you learn to use shapes as you draw and that helps a lot to make a good cartoon.
How Did This Project Better Me
I have finally admitted that I stink at cartoons. But I know that I am very good at drawing realistic pictures. Next time instead of trying to change my drawing style I will improve the one that I am good at.
THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
Hey did you know there are different types of pencils? You can use those different pencils to make your picture look different. Two types of pencils are H pencils and B pencils. The graphite in a H is lighter then the graphite in a B. There is also a pencil called a HB pencil. A HB has graphite that is in between the shade of a H and a B pencil.
Hi Bill,Chuck,and Walt