Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Make a Nutella Sandwich
Transcript of How To Make a Nutella Sandwich
by: Jade Rath
Your results after you spread nutella on both pieces of bread should look like the picture on the bottom. Later close the nutella jar and clean up your butter knife / spoon.
Your not done yet! This is optional but you can combine two pieces of bread together by laying one on top of the other. Take a bite and enjoy !
First lay out two of your pieces of bread on a
plate or a flat surface. (any bread is optional)
Take out your jar of nutella and open
twist the cap to open. Then take your
spoon or butter knife and take a
scoop of the nutella.
Take out your butter knife / spoon that's with nutella
and start spreading the nutella on the piece of bread
you laid out.
Your results of spreading the nutella
on the first bread should look like the
image on the bottom. Repeat steps
1 through 3 on the second piece of