Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SMART HOMES
By Saoirse Garvey
Two decades ago, you would have had in your kitchen, a simple oven, a dining table and chairs, a fridge, some cupboards and a few other things.
But now you can fit
all of that and much
more into this small
compacted surface! Also, there have been many kitchen technologies since then as well.
In victorian times
you wouldn't have had a proper bathroom, just a chamber pot, a tin bath and a sink.
Now, the japanese
talking toilets and smart baths that can save your favourite
load them when your ready.
In Victorian you would just have had a simple bed, a dressing table, a bedside table and lamp and a chest of drawers and maybe a small chair/sofa. And that was if you had money.
If you were poor you wouldn.t have half of those things.
But now there are beds that can
measure your body heat to keep
you perfectly cool and mirrors that can show you the clothes in your wardrobe. And there are
lots of technologies in the modern
bedroom such as TVs, CD players
and gaming consoles.
Thats all folks!
Thanks for watching
Then and Now!