Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tyler J medicine
Transcript of Tyler J medicine
Medicine is a very important scientific field in which to invest. I believe further investment will lead to more cures.
"We get aspirin (salicylic acid) from compounds in willow tree bark". Plants are important sources in discovering new medicines.
"For many years, plants were the main source of drugs to help people. While less than 5% of our drugs today come directly from plants, we are still discovering new ones. Those doing medical research are very aware that we still have a lot to learn about how plants can help humans and animals live better lives".
Since "medicine is a drug that can help you get better when you're sick", it is important for our health to find more sources for new and better medicines.
In conclusion, more investments are needed to help discover new cures in the field of medicine.