Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Junior English Annotation Biblio Assign
Transcript of Junior English Annotation Biblio Assign
1. Open the LIBRARY CATALOG icon on your desktop.
When all else fails,
ask your friendly
2. Do a SUBJECT search for your topic
You may need to broaden your term:
"gay rights" (for gay marriage)
"capital punishment" (for death penalty)
4. Write down THREE
Example: 348.2 RICH
R 741.5 THOMPSON
**SKIP BIOGRAPHY AND FICTION!
5. Locate your books.
6. Select best resource
and take ONE.
7. Sit down.
8. Use the table of contents and index.
(Go to http://cougarlibrary.com from home)
3. If unhappy with results,
then try KEYWORD search.
Create an annotated bibliography.
1. 3-4 sentence summary.
2. Response to the article.
3. Any meaningful quotes (include page numbers).
Mrs. Williams-Pierce & Mrs. Joyce
Prayer in school
Pledge of allegiance
Information to Write Down
Author, editor, article title, book title, publisher, city published, year, page #s.
SAMPLES IN STYLE MANUAL:
Book with essays by different authors--page 2 #I
Book with essays from same author--page 2 #J
Reprinted articles--refer to page 2 #G.
Worksheet on page 7