Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Toastmasters Educational Program
Transcript of The Toastmasters Educational Program
Awards and Recognition
Increase self-confidence and poise
Improves speaking and leadership skills
Creates more opportunities to speak inside and outside of Toastmasters
-Why earn awards?
-Getting members involved
"I want my next project to be perfect.
I'm taking more time."
"I have too much going on at work right now
-I'll let you know when I'm ready."
Sook Young Jun, DTM
"I'm comfortable with
the way things are now."
Keep members aware of continued opportunities by
-Becoming familiar with other projects
The Better Speaker Series
The Successful Club Series
The Leadership Excellence Series