Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 2014 Olympics by Maritza Mendez
Transcript of The 2014 Olympics by Maritza Mendez
by Maritza Mendez
long track speed racing
- i learned that for this sport you need to be a good a athlete.
- ice is the most important thing that he/she needs math was involved because the had to measure the wideness of the track.
science of snow
- snow is made of small droplet that connect to a piece of dust.
- we in class made snow flakes out of paper
- the science of snow is very slippery and cool.
- ice is made of water and coolness.
- winter olympics .com
- science and engineering
- in class we talked of how fun/dangerous
- i learned that you need to have a steady cart so you don't tip off.