Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Do Now
September 18, 2015
Label these factors as either Cultural, Political or Economic:
1) People becoming Christian in Rome
2) The "no texting while driving" law.
3) A tax on the food you buy
4) People watching the World Cup.
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT create posters in which they categorize the cultural, political and economic causes of the fall of the Western Roman Empire using context clues, while being able to justify their choices with evidence.
Follow the Poster Directions
Posters are due at the end of class!
Show craftsmanship and use group norms
Habit of a Scholar
1. List everything you know or predict
about Mount Everest.
2. How old do you think someone should be before they climb Mount Everest?
3. Has there ever been anything you wanted to do or try that others thought you couldn't do?