Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BIBL 102 (Sp '15) T04 - How to read the Book - Paragraphs
Transcript of BIBL 102 (Sp '15) T04 - How to read the Book - Paragraphs
More things to look for in paragraphs:
Questions and answers
Interpret and apply
The Bible is
God’s love letter
to you. Read it carefully!
Write down your observations.
(Adapted from Zondervan Academic Resources for "Grasping God's Word")
How to Read the Book
What do you want?
Let's go for solid food and dig deeper into the gold mine of God’s Word.
(e.g., Paul's letters)
Jesus and Peter)
(“I plead with you brothers”)
(“by the Spirit put to death the misdeeds of the body”)
(“You foolish Galatians!”)
(“God so loved that he gave”)
"A pen is a mental crowbar.”