Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Atmosphere Layers
hem The Mesophere can get to -93
degrees Celsius in an instance. The Thermosphere is the
highest layer of the atmo-
sphere The Temperatures in the
Thermosphere can get to
1700 Degrees Celsius. The Mesosphere has large
wind storms just found out
by scientists. Even though the Thermosphere has a
high temperature, it is not hot.