Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Management is dead
Transcript of Management is dead
not how to do Frances Hesselbein is the President and CEO of the Leader to Leader Institute (formerly the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management) Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. Peter F. Drucker is one of the best-known and most widely influential thinkers and writers on the subject of management theory and practice. See yourself as a gardener Refresh my mind and my body
Use my hands instead of my head
Get a real nature shot I did not ask you to do it quick
I asked you to do it right
Kevin - earthway leader Now it's clear I am NOT a manager
But how to tackle those recurring issues:
- ensure self-management
- take right decisions
- create a team spirit and flourish leadership One more thing... First day - First work Knowledge of variations "what people really want is the ability to connect to each other"
Seth Godin - Tribe Management Bad habits @alexis8nicolas @brunochassagne Alexis Nicolas Bruno Chassagne http://yisy.wordpress.com ensure
self-management Create a team spirit Flourish leadership Take the right decision YisY wp.me/p1sR00-7 Theory Y the Easy and Effective Management Way