Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 6 L. 3
Transcript of Chapter 6 L. 3
pregnancy and childbirth
There are three stages or trimesters of pregnancy
How does a woman know if she is pregnant?
or go see a doctor
The doctor will tell you to take care of yourself
what happens as the fertilized egg grows
the baby's growth inside of the woman
- fertilied egg after implantation
- process during which the fertilized egg plants itself in the lining of the uterus.
- use of high frequency sound waves to show pictures of structures in the body.
- a period of three months