Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The National Curriculum (PE specific)
Transcript of The National Curriculum (PE specific)
Let me tell you a story...
What went on before the PENC?
The objectives for this prezi
1. To have an overview of where the National Curriculum (as a policy document) has come from and what it may mean to you.
2. To have an understanding of what the Physical Education National Curriculum is and be able to use the correct terminology associated with it.
Terms to get your head around
Key Stage 1 - pupils aged between 5 and 7
Key Stage 2 - pupils aged between 7 and 11
Key Stage 3 - pupils aged between 11 and 14
Key Stage 4 - pupils aged between 14 and 16
Key Stage 5 - sixth form
What is the PENC?