Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Discrimination
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love."
Attitudes and behaviour
Identify the stereotypes that influenced the characters' behaviours.
Who is being discriminated against?
For what reason(s)?
Follow the Golden Rule: treat others like you want to be treated.
Get to know people on an individual basis before you decide if you don't like them.
Be respectful of differences.
Learn about different cultures and people to understand differences between yourself and others.
no hell below us
above us only sky
all the people living for today
nothing to kill or die for
all the people living life in peace
no need for greed or anger
all the people sharing all the world
a brotherhood of men
What is the meaning of the word?
"We are each burdened with prejudice; against the poor or the rich, the smart or the slow, the gaunt or the obese. It is natural to develop prejudices. It is noble to rise above them."