Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Learning theory by Kim
Transcript of Learning theory by Kim
Two definition of Learning
1. Learning is relatively permanent change in behavior as a result of experience.
우리가 주목할 할 것은 첫번째 정의는 behaviorism 을 보아야 한다는 것이다. 행동주의 이론들은 tangible, observable behaviors or responses, such as tying shoes, solving a subtraction problem correctly, or complaining about a stomachache in order to stay home from school.
second definition focuses on a change in mental representations or associations-an internal change that we cannot see -reflecting the perspective of a group of theories collectively known as cognitivisim.
2. Learning is a relatively permanent change in mental representations or associations as a result of experience.