Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Maarten & De Kooning - Law Firm
Transcript of Maarten & De Kooning - Law Firm
Founded in 2010 and based in
, Maarten & De Kooning represents companies and individuals not only at every stage of business development in Spain, but also
on the complete process of
establishing a business
comercial presence in Spain
, providing a broad range of services and practice areas focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by our clients.
We work in close collaborations with
renowned Firms in Barcelona, Miami and Tel Aviv
, and count on a reliable network of “best friends” Firms.
. We strive to act as strategic partners to our clients by leveraging our expertise to provide timely, accurate and cost-effective legal services. We understand that compliance to law and best practices is the way to accomplish our clients' business objectives.
We have a
to ensure a cost-effective and
We are experienced in offering tailor-made solutions providing our clients with the best posible solution for optimum results.
M&DK advises across the full range of personal & corporate taxes, either direct and indirect. We create pragmatic and commercial solutions to tax issues, and communicate this advice in a clear and concise manner.
We also provide advice to private or corporate clients in relation to their ongoing and strategic tax affairs.
Trade & Customs
We work with our clients to ensure that their contracts work for their business, steer the right side of the legal and regulatory regimes in those territories where our clients trade, retaining the trust and goodwill of their customers.
We do not simply counsel our clients on how to paper their trade transactions, but work with them from the start to come up with the structure which is most effective for them.
We offer IP solutions for trade mark and design, prosecution and enforcement.
Corporate & Company
With a dedicated team, we look to adopt a practical and commercial approach to every transaction, safeguarding every aspect of our client's business.
We advise on both the buy-side and sell-side of transactions and understand how to get the best for our clients.
We provide fully-integrated corporate services to private and corporate clients.
Our lawyers combine knowledge and expertise with the ability to come up with innovative contractual solutions, advising the parties on best terms and conditions.
Our team of attorneys includes multilingual speakers who have provided services to local and multinational companies and law firms. Their experience and familiarity with local and international laws and regulations, enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality and consistency of legal representation and service.
We are a law firm dedicated to helping clients in a way that no other firm does. We organise our people and their expertise around our clients’ needs: providing advice make their lives easier; bringing new ideas and challenging the conventional approach when it is required; supporting them to make strategic decisions with confidence, and, investing in client relationships beyond legal advice. We are close to our clients.
your trusted adviser
As a leading client relationship management firm, our aim is to become a trusted business partner to our clients
We provide advice on commercial contracts and arrangements to support our clients’ day to day and strategic business activities.
We provide a full range of immigration services in Spain and U.S.A. for individuals and companies, supporting our clients in obtaining the required short and long term visas and permits in compliance with local immigration laws and regulations.
By providing comprehensive advice on real estate deals, our focus is always on getting the deal done, on protecting our clients’ interests and on bringing clarity, calm and perspective to every situation.
We are business partners to our clients, providing daily accounting and financial services to their local and international clients, either personal or company, and therefore our qualified and experienced accountants deliver accurate and comprehensive reports to you.
• Legal advise on Corporate Law
• Drafting and review of Agreements
• Due Diligence
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Joint ventures
• Company domiciliation, and virtual office packages
• Company set-up and incorporation
• Amendments to articles of association
• Third Parties Coordination: Notary, Public Registry, National & Local Administration, Banks.
• Company Secretary.
• Drafting of Shareholders’ Agreements, Board Minutes and Certificates
• Corporate Compliance & Data Privacy Protection
• Resolution of Conflicts
• Compliance of statutory and regulatory standars with local legislation
• Legal Risk assessment on proposed new ventures and advice on risk minimisation
• Asset and stock acquisitions
Alliances and Collaborations
Transactional Residential & Corporate Real Estate
Our key areas of expertise include:
• Sale and purchase
• Lease and management of assets
• Due diligence reviews
• Ownership, mortgages, lease contracts
• Due diligence reviews
• Real Estate Taxation and its return for Non-Residents
• Enforcement of guarantees
• Import & Export regulations/controls
• Customs classification and valuations
• Tariff and non-tariff based trade barriers
• Customs clearance & red tape
• Food and product safety
• Packaging and labeling
We provide expertise in:
Comprehensive Tax advise and planning
Official bookkeeping ledgers
State Taxes: VAT, Personal & Corporate Income Tax, Non-Residents Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Inheritance and Donation Tax.
Local Taxes: Economic Activities Tax, Real Estate Tax, Increase in the Value of Land Tax, Stamp Duty.
Specialized Tax-Legal assistance with the Tax Agency’s Procedures
Real Estate Taxation and its return for Non-Residents
We provide expertise in all of the following:
Trademarks & Designs Registration, oppositions & appeals
Patents and copyrights
IP exploitation, licensing and partnering agreements
Advise on best practice use and protection of IP
IP risk assessment on proposed new ventures and advice on risk minimisation
• Accounting & Financial Reporting
• Drafting of accounts, Profit & Losses
• Drafting of financial statements
• Company Administration
• Tax Compliances (calculations and reporting)
• VAT Management (calculations and reporting)
• Bank account services
• Payroll & Labour matters
• Daily Administration matters
• Reporting on demand
• Assets & liabilities supervisory
• Cash Flow calculation and reporting
We are well prepared to meet the requirements of our clients, no matter their size and nature: individual and corporate, small or medium entrepreneurs, or large corporations.
is dedicated to providing quality service and timely delivery. We understand tailor-made services are vital for client satisfaction.
We are committed to helping our clients to achieve their goals by providing commercial focused legal advice of the highest quality that will consistently exceed their expectations.
We are committed to finding the most innovative solutions for our clients.
We act for a vast spectrum of clients, including entrepreneurs, SMEs and large corporations.
We work with clients from a wide range of industries including but not limited to Oil & Energy, Consumer Goods, Import-Export, IT, Media & Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Textiles, and others.
• Special focus on customized guidance and assistance with:
Trade & Customs
Short and long term work and residence visas / permits for the main applicant and their families.
Work and residence visas/permits for investors (i.e. real estate acquisition, capital investment, qualified business project, etc)
Residence visas/permits not linked nor to investment neither to a work contract just proving sufficient economical means
Citizenship applications (Special attendance to Iberoamerican and Sephardi Spanish citizenship application)
Applicable entry and departure procedures in general for short and long term stays
• Maintenance and extensions of immigration status with notifications in advance of document expiration
• Handling requests for identification documents
• Consular visa applications
• Student-related immigration matters
• Additional Services: Procurement, legalization, apostilles and translations of documents
• Assistance on pre and post-arrival local procedures and registrations
• Assistance and guidance in obtaining public healthcare where it is applicable.