Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Research essay
An Ode to Envy
Ori Gersht's Pomegranate
Juan Sánchez Cotán: Quince, Cabbage, Melon, and Cucumber
1. Disney's retellings of classical folktales.
2. Miyazaki's heroines vs stereotypical female characters.
3. Perception of comics now and in the past (
Seduction of the Innocent, etc.).
Different portrayals of cyborgs.
. Monsters as characters reflecting the fears of the society that created them.
6. Mythology and fantasy fiction.
7. Evolution of advertisements of ................. (cigarettes, nylon stockings, detergents, etc.).
8. Norman Rockwell's illustrations and their socio-cultural background.
9. Seven Deadly Sins in art (Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Anger, Pride, Sloth).
10. Street fashion and catwalk fashion (inspirations, influences, similarities, differences, etc.).
11. Growing popularity of transparent architectural designs.
12. Movie adaptation of .........................
write an outline of your research essay
be prepared to present it to your colleagues
Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil
1. How did he structure his speech?
2. What's his thesis?
3. What's the Lucifer Effect?
4. What are the three factors that turn people evil?
5. What did Stanley Milgram's experiment show?
6. What experiment did Zimbardo perform on his students and what did it show?
7. What makes people evil?
8. How can ordinary people become heroes?
1. Finish your literary essays.
2. Read "Baroque Romanticism portraits essay"
and write a
170-200 word summary
of the paper.
Print it out and bring it to next class.
Research paper formatting guidelines and presentations brief
Your presentations constitute 10% of the total grade...prepare them well!
Final examination scope