Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cubing Template by Arvind Pandit
Transcript of Cubing Template by Arvind Pandit
Contextual Inquiries + Usability Testing
What does the subject make you think of?
Break the subject into parts. Tell how it is made.
Describe the subject's uses.
Use any reasoning to argue for or against the subject.
or Against It
copy and paste as needed to add notes to your brainstorm
The blend of contextual inquiries and usability testing assists Consultants for :
Collection of all relevant data
Consolidation of the work models
Redesigning of the models
Design the new conceptual model
Test prototypes with potential Users and Stakeholders
Examine the subject closely and describe what you see.
What is it similar to? What is it different from?