Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chapter 11
Early Americans Incan Mayan Aztec Toltec Government Structure
(divine rule, city states) How the empire ended
(Quetz... Montezuma, Cortez) Role of men and women Writing Ball Courts How the empire ended Calendar Beginning and
end of time theory Beginning and
end of time theory Government
Structure How the empire ended
(Pachicuti, quipi) Architecture Architecture Roads Role of men and women Architecture How the empire ended Architecture
(Chichen Itza) MAP MAP MAP MAP