Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Estee Lauder Companies & Adapting CSR
Transcript of Estee Lauder Companies & Adapting CSR
"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"
"The best products, the best ideas"
William P. Lauder Executive Chairman
Vision of the company
Product Portfolio of Brands
The Top 20 Brands
Estee Lauder adapting CSR & Sustainability Trends
Portfolio of Brands
Fabrizio Freda President & CEO
Cumulative 15-year total stockholder return
The Top 20
Historical Net Sales Growth
The safe environment act includes
* promoting environmental and safety practices
* to meet or exceed health and safety laws and regulations
* maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all employees
Some examples of this are
Origins launched '' Return to Origins''
Clinique uses 95% PCR fiber board for holiday boxes
Bobbi Brown now uses 30 to 70%
recycled fibers in its cartoon liners
All Estee Lauder's packaging is sourced responsibly, using renewable energy and designed to be effective and safe through its life.
Estee Lauder does through :
* strives to use Green Chemistry
* does not use animal testing
* part of EAS (Environmental Affairs and Safety)
Founded : in 1992
Evelyn H. Lauder, Senior Corporate Vice President of ELC, co created the Pink Ribbon with SELF magazine and began The Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Awarness (BCA) Campaign.
* The Pink Ribbon is the worldwide symbol for breast health --> sending a message to women to check their breast regularly and get a mammogram if over the age of 40
* contributes & raises funds to support breast cancer research
*The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF : not-for-profit org.) : more than $30 million contributions
M.A.C Aids Fund (MAF)
Launched : 1994
mission : serve all those people affected by HIV/AIDS
Fund Product : VIVA GLAM products
M.A.C & its retail partners have provided over $180 million funds
- also raises funds through its annual Kids Helping Kids program
Working field: Poverty & HIV/AIDS, HIV and Aging, Harm Reduction( Syringe Exchange Programs)
and HIV/AIDS and Women
AVEDA Earth Fund (AEF)
Founded : 30 yrs ago
to support projects that protect the ecological & social well-being of communities where AVEDA does business
preserve natural resources & ecosystems essential to its business
seek collaborations that combines environmental, economic & social benefits at a local level
*Earth Month : AVEDA's Signature Campaign
- focused on clean water, helping to raise awareness around the issue,
cultivate und educated supports, and contribute funds to dedicated not-for-profit organizations
raised fund : $17.5 million
* The Walk for Water & Light the WayTM candle : $3.5 million
Most Valuable People (MVP)
working areas : health, education & literacy and for women in need
fund : $3.5 million
Highlights programms of The Estee Lauder Companies' employee volunteerism in NY include :
1)First step job training program
2) Pencil /NYC public school partenerships
3) Project sunshine and Origins Oasis
A cosmetic and personal care products company
manages a diverse portfolio of 28 brands well recognized for their quality and status worldwide
annual sales of $9.7 billion
products are sold in over 150 countries and territories
more than 31,000 employees across the global
Estee Lauder Companies
and their environment responsibility
For example :
In 1997 a energy conservation plan was created.
In 2007 they installed solar panels in many of their facilities.
Also in 2008 they started a Green Power Partnership.
Estee Lauder also uses sustainable packaging and is a strong supporter of SPC (Sustainable Packaging Coalition).
It strives to make their packaging and product bottles 100% recyclable and in some cases made of recycled materials.
Estee Lauder has been actively looking after the environments' safety since 1991
Estee Lauder does through :
strives to use Green Chemistry
does not use animal testing
part of EAS (Environmental Affairs and Safety)
CSR Projects of Estee Lauder Companies
Estée Lauder Companies
to the Cosmetic Industry
Paweena Reinhardt & Muna Tamang
CSR stands for : Corporate Social Responsibility.
It means to assess and take responsibility for the company's effects on the environment and impact on social welfare.
We encourage every employee, brand and function withing our Company to contribute to our sustainability and philanthropic efforts.Our dedication is both personal and professional. To us , That is The Beauty of Responsibility
- Estee Lauder Companies
Josephine was half Hungarian and half Czech and the name ''Estee'' was the variation of family name. Armed with her passion for beauty and the help of her chemist uncle John Schotz, she released her first skincare products in 1964.
Estee Lauder was found by Josephine Esther Mentzer in 1964.
Estee Lauder has been in business for 65 years.
1)What is the first thing that comes in your mind while putting on your cosmetic products?
2)Which brand of product do you use?
2)Do you know what CSR is?
Prevent Breast Cancer One Woman At A Time.
The Pink Ribbon.Wear It.Share It.