Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Make Slime
Transcript of How To Make Slime
2. Add ½ cup of water into the glue and stir it in. 5.Slowly stir the glue mixture into the bowl of borax solution. 3.If you want, add food coloring. Otherwise, the slime will be a boring white color. 4.Then mix one cup (240 ml) of water into the empty bowl and add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of borax powder. 1.Pour all of the glue into the jar. If you have a big bottle of glue, you want 4 oz or 1/2 cup of glue. Materials that You Need:
•4 ounce of glue (Elmer's white glue works the best)
•jar or measuring cup
•food coloring (optional if you want the slime to be colorful)
•measuring cup By:Angela Vujosevic The Steps Tips:
1. Use white glue, Elmer’s brand is the best. Most 'school glues' do not have the correct composition to make successful slime.
2. Don't eat the slime - it isn't especially toxic, but it’s not good for your health either!
3. Slime cleans up pretty easily. Remove dried slime after soaking with water.
Now you have your own home-made slime! Please use your slime responsibly and use it for good. Do not put your slime into your sister’s hair or put it in a little kid’s backpack. 6.Place the slime that forms into your hands and knead until it feels dry. (Don't worry about the excess water remaining in the bowl.) 7.The more the slime is played with, the firmer and less sticky it will become. 8.You should store your slime in a zip-lock bag in the fridge (otherwise it will develop mold and dry up). Now you know how to make your own home-made slime. Enjoy!