Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rock Candy
By Jose Moctezuma,
and Tristan Plaisance
How does Rock Candy form and and how does it taste? It is formed when the sugar crystallizes and attaches to the pipe cleaner, or whatever you used. I can't say how it tasted, but we will explain why later.
1 cup of water
3 cups of sugar: Ratio
We will observe with four of the five main senses: taste, smell, sight, and touch.
The Second Experiment
We attempted to create another rock candy. This attempt was another failure, and we had no choice but to get rid of it. It failed because the jar was sealed off, contrary to the other one which Tristan ate.
What we do.
In this experiment, we make rock candy and look at it under a microscope.
Our First Experiment
Unfortunately our first rock candy was eaten by Tristan.
He "taste tested" that the first one tasted horrible of course he was stupid and did not let us look at it under a microscope.
The reason that we can't make another one is because, in order to make another one, it would take one week to make one, so that's it (because Tristan
to ruin it.)