Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Proactive Vs. Reactive
Transcript of Proactive Vs. Reactive
Habit 1: Proactive
(Please write a PARAGRAPH about your summer.)
Blobs & Lines
What is a habit?
Question: How was your summer?
Please hang your bags, Get a pencil & paper and start on this right away! :) You will need a few sheets of paper today. Thanks.
What habits do you have?
Circle of Control
What does Proactive mean?
Being able to stop & think
before we act.
1. Think of a unhealthy habit you have.
2. What is something you want to stand up for or fight for?
How will you change this?
What does Reactive mean?
1. Line up
2. Bags up & supplies out
3. Sit and Quiet down
4. Warm up
BE IN THE MOMENT