Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Its so shiny!!
Transcript of Its so shiny!!
They are shiny, especially when they are freshly cut.
They are good conductors of both heat and electricity.
They can be bent without breaking (they are malleable).
Most metals also..
they are solid at room temperature, except mercury, which is liquid at room temperature
they are hard and strong
they have a high density (they feel heavy for their size)
they make a ringing sound when they are hit (they are sonorous)
To know the features of metals
To test the features of metals
To know the unusual examples
To know the Carbon cycle
Its so shiny!
Why these uses? write it down
Aim and starter
11th November 2016
Mercury is a LIQUID at room temperature
Iron, cobalt and Nickel are magnetic. Steel is a mixture of different things but mostly iron so it is magnetic
See page 253 then...
Draw the cycle on A3 paper