Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Transcript of Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Being at the top is not everything.
- Life in the US is based around competition. -The Lose-Win cycle will get you abused.
-Express your feelings.
-Stand up for your self. -The thought if I'm going down you're going with me.
-The result of two Win-Lose people fighting.
-Lose-Lose is associated with revenge. -Win-Win is a belief that everyone can win.
-Congratulating others for their accomplishments. -Competing against yourself is healthy competition.
-Competition becomes dark when you tie your self-worth. Avoid The Tumor Twins--Competition: Win The Private Victory First: -Don't compare yourself to others.
-Comparing yourself can become an addiction.
-Compare yourself against your own potential. Avoid The Tumor Twins: Comparing -Win-Win is contagious.
-Never underestimate Win-Win.
-Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you won't
be able to find a Win-Win solution.
-Go for Win-Win or no deal. The Fruits Of The Win-Win Spirit: -Personal security is the foundation for thinking Win-Win.
-Be emotionally independent. -Developing a Win-Win attitude is not easy.
-Eventually, it will become a mental habit.
-Win-Win fills you with happy, serene thoughts. Watch How It Makes You Feel: