Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Transcript of Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Being at the top is not everything.
- Life in the US is based around competition. -The Lose-Win cycle will get you abused.
-Express your feelings.
-Stand up for your self. -The thought if I'm going down you're going with me.
-The result of two Win-Lose people fighting.
-Lose-Lose is associated with revenge. -Win-Win is a belief that everyone can win.
-Congratulating others for their accomplishments. -Competing against yourself is healthy competition.
-Competition becomes dark when you tie your self-worth. Avoid The Tumor Twins--Competition: Win The Private Victory First: -Don't compare yourself to others.
-Comparing yourself can become an addiction.
-Compare yourself against your own potential. Avoid The Tumor Twins: Comparing -Win-Win is contagious.
-Never underestimate Win-Win.
-Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you won't
be able to find a Win-Win solution.
-Go for Win-Win or no deal. The Fruits Of The Win-Win Spirit: -Personal security is the foundation for thinking Win-Win.
-Be emotionally independent. -Developing a Win-Win attitude is not easy.
-Eventually, it will become a mental habit.
-Win-Win fills you with happy, serene thoughts. Watch How It Makes You Feel: