Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the science of sales enablement
Transcript of the science of sales enablement
sa es en blem nt
Sales reps need planning tools that provide
across their pipeline and a clear, detailed picture of each opportunity. Visibility drives both
for effective sales strategy formulation and
for prudent time investment and resource allocation.
Today’s buyers want real-time responses and customized content. Reps need the right
at their fingertips, plus a way to quickly tailor and personalize for each persona and pain point. They need
, coaching tips from management and easy access to subject matter experts (SMEs). Lastly, an infrastructure for team
must be in place to promote strong value messaging and consistent branding.
Sales reps must execute all information
with expeditious convenience and an appropriate, approachable tone. They need to engage buying teams with personalized
messages that provide a textured, rich-media experience and differentiate from the competition. They need
into how buyers are responding to information they share – who’s opening, downloading and sharing what with whom.
th sc ence f