Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sugar
Dr.Robert Lustig has done recent brain scans and saw that sugar is more addictive than cocaine. It causes euphoric effect that triggers dopamine,the chemical that controls pleasure in the brain.
Where it Comes From
South pacific islanders grew sugar cane more than 8,000 years ago. The plant was also widely grown in ancient India. Today leading sugar cane nations include Brazil, India, China, and Pakistan.
Watch This Video!!!!
Why is Sugar So Addictive?
When we eat these foods often in large amounts, dopamine receptors start to down regulate. Now there are fewer receptors. The next time we go and eat that food it will require more to get the same level of reward.
What does it mean?
Sugar equally flattening primarily due to its high content of fructose. The food is then manipulated by engineers to make us overeat.
One article said sugar cane is a tall plant that is grows in tropical and semi-tropical countries. Sugar cane plants consist of sturdy stalles up to 30 feet high and about 2 inches in diameter. One passage said.
All apply below.
Thanks for watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!