Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tone and Mood
Transcript of Tone and Mood
Folson, Frank. "Life in Caves." Crown Publishers, Inc. New York. How does this guy feel about bats? L - language
I - images
D - details
D - diction
S - sentence structure LIDDS method The overall use of language.
Is the language used formal? Is there slang? Can you "read the accent"? L - language Vivid appeals to understanding through senses.
Remember our 5 senses poetry? Can you see, taste, touch, smell, or feel anything? I- images Facts that are included or those omitted.
What is the author describing? Is there anything conspicuously absent? Is he leaving us out on purpose? D - details The connotation of the words choice. D - diction How sentence structure affects the reader's attitude. S - sentence structure