Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Precision
General Print Solution
for Enterprise Clients Legacy Plant B2 Heidelberg Units 6 Colour 4 Colour
10 Colour XL Full Service Solution Printed Stationery
Print on Demand
Stock and Distribution Our Clients Charities Agencies Corporate Financial Examples of work Accreditations; Continuous improvement ISO27001 – The international best practice standard for Information and Data security Management ISO14001 – Environmental Management system, which requires us to assess and continuously reduce all of our environmental impacts. FSC and PEFC – Chain of custody which guarantee’s responsible and sustainable forest management. ISO9001 – Quality management system which requires us to monitor and improve the quality of our product and our customers satisfaction. ISO12647 – Colour management system which requires us to achieve certain targets in relation to colour consistency Recent industry recognition 2007 UK company of the year,
BPIF and Print Week Excellence awards 2009 Customer Service Team of the Year,
BPIF and Print Week Excellence awards Why choose HP Indigo digital printing? HP Indigo’s colour framework
enabled seamless transfer from Litho Dynamic printing delivering results Mini & BMW - Growth in W2P for Big Brands 300 dealerships around the country.
Continually refreshing material to be used in the physical sales spaces.
Delivered via Web to Print, 24 hour, speed to market
Online marketing is carried through
into the physical environment
Six other Major Brands also joined in 2009
In 2010 W2P links account for 25%
of our turnover OneFlow OneFlow handles 45,000 orders per day - During the peak photo season the system was put to the test
- Automatic imposition and pre-production process
- Dynamic scheduling allowing multiple input sources and SLAs
- JDF exchange and barcode tracking
- Batching and ganging options Digital and Litho
- Real-time work lists
- Carrier and postal integration
- This is not beta software it is proven and available now
- Winner BPIF Excellence Award for Innovation June 2011
- In-house development £300,000 investment Winner of the BPIF Innovation Award Collaboration & Integration Brand integrity guarantee Centralised Production.In house studio and Account Manager will ensure adherence to your corporate guidelines.
Corporate colours mixed by manufacturer.Print test carried out on all substrates.
Colour “Bible” created.
In press spectrophotometer ensures
consistent colours sheet to sheet, job to job.
All compliant with the ISO12647 colour
management system Web to Print Business to Business On-line systems to help you manage your print more efficiently - Online systems to help you manage your print efficiently
- Reduces wastage and Increases return on investment by enabling greater visibility. You are here... We are here. Thank you.