Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sulfur
I am a nonmetal, my melting point is 113c and my boiling point is 445c. I smell terrible and I am usually a solid in room temperature. Not only do I smell terrible but I am terrible at conducting heat. My atomic number is 16!
What I look for in an Element
I am looking for a strong element with a high destiny. Since I am so bad at conducting heat I want someone who is a good conductor, and they must have high melting points. The metal must be shiny and attractive. Must be a solid at room temperature, I don't want him to be all over the place and messy. I am also looking for a alkaline earth metal because I'm so down to Earth but if needed I can take an alkaline metal. Meaning the atomic number must be lower than 88.
Searching For My S(ulfur)oul Mate
ME! LOOK HOW PRETTY