Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Escherichia coli
based within intestines of warm-blooded animals. Their is more than one? Yes
ones in news are harmful variations.
you have a harmless variation
produces vitamen K. Links (references) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escherichia_coli
http://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2009/0807.html How do you get it? Typically contracted via fecal-oral transfer
eat ill prepared veggtable or meat What does it do to you? O157:H7 is bloody diarrha
and Kidney failure.
via us Most of the other forms cause diarrha The dangers: fear is very high (9) The truth: only 72 contracted in June,
in August that when to 80. Of those, 6 were from colorado.
34 hospitalized in June, 35 in
August. 10 developed HUS. none died. Every out break, thousands of pounds of food are recalled What should we be afraid of: with some other strains, vomiting is also a symptom E coli heaven! This too! likeness of contracting very slim. Most is with poor immune systems.
like children and elderly should be more concerned with drowning