Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Psychology: Melanie Klein
Transcript of Psychology: Melanie Klein
- Melanie Klein Sigmund Frued also had an object relations theory. However, his described that sexual desires satisfy their need through a medium or object. Life Klein was born in Vienna into a middle-class Jewish family, 1882. At the age of twenty-one she married Arthur Klein, an industrial chemist. Eventually she had three children. She began her first course of psycoanalysis in 1910, with Sandor Ferenczi A while after she became a full member of the Hungarian Psycho-Analytic Society, she left her husband and moved to Berlin with her children. Therefore becoming a member of the Berlin Psycho-Analytic Society. In 1926 she moved again. This time to London, and became a member of the the British Psycho-Analytic Society. She spent the rest of her life in London. In 1960, she died of cancer. http://www.psych.yorku.ca/femhop/Melanie%20Klein.htm
http://www.sonoma.edu/users/d/daniels/objectrelations.html THE END