Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cell Theory
STRUCTURE = PARTS
(What it's made up of)
3. All Living Things are made of 1 or more cells.
2. All cells are produced from other cells.
1. The CELL is the BASIC UNIT OF LIFE. Cells perform all basic life functions.
FUNCTION = JOB
(What it does)
The cell is the basic unit of life.
All living things are made of 1 or more cells.
All cells are produced from other cells.
omg I'd DIE without my CELL!
What does it mean that cells are the
"basic building blocks of life?"
Cells interact with other cells to perform their function or job. This can happen because cells are grouped together. The bodies of multicellular organisms have
5 LEVELS OF ORGANIZATION.
basic unit of structure and function
a group of cells that perform the same task (function) in your body
a group of tissues that perform a specific function in your body
a group of organs that work together to perform a specific function
all organ systems working together to sustain life