Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bentley's Social Story - Throwing
Transcript of Bentley's Social Story - Throwing
When I am very happy, very sad, or very mad, I will throw things.
It is not okay to throw things.
Throwing things can be dangerous.
It can make my friends sad and it can hurt them.
I Need a Break!
When I feel overwhelmed, I need to sign for a break. I can wear my pressure vest, or snuggle with my weighted blanket. After I take my break, I will feel better.
I will not throw toys and my friends will be happy. I will play nicely with my friends like Mickey Mouse.
Sometimes I get overwhelmed with emotions.
I can be very happy and I can be very sad or mad too.
It’s okay to be happy, sad, or mad.