Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Madagascar's toxic sardines
Transcript of Madagascar's toxic sardines
westerntown of toliara. What: IN TOLIARA 14 PEOPLE DIED
BY EATING TOXIC SARDINES MORE
THAN 120 HAVE BEEN INJURED
SEVERLY. Why: tHE SARDINES ATE poisonous seaweed
thEN THE PEOPLE ATE THE FISH AND GOT VERY ILL. the people in a town called
toliara who have died. Who: When: It all happened on APRIL
9th 2011 these are how many sardines were there full of toxic. The affects now and in future The effects now are that if people start
fishing eventually the fish still might be eating
the poisonous seaweed. In the future it would be a big problem because more people would die everyday. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY
PRESENTATION i don't want to eat fish anymore http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=video+of+toxic+sardines+in+madagascar&aq=f go onto website